WESMAC Custom Boats is a custom boat building company in Surry, Maine. The company, founded in 1984, is known for it's innovative, light-weight, high-tech hull designs. Though well known for the Wesmac 42 (also available in a 46' version), 36-, and 38-foot models are available, as well as our newest, the 50- and 54-foot models. All of these models are available in kit form, or can be custom finished to any stage of completion.
The WESMAC hull is characterized by:
- High efficiency and high performance in a hard chined hull.
- Above the waterline — traditional downeast Maine lobster boat lines.
- Below the waterline — combination hard chine, v-bottom, full keel, streamlined stern post and skeg.
- Good speed and easy maneuverability.
- Superior performance and seakeeping ability for fishing and cruising.
The WESMAC Custom Boats hull design is used in research, aquaculture, commercial fishing, pleasure cruising, pilot boat applications, fire/rescue, six pack charter, USCG certified passenger vessel and law enforcement applications.
Contact Steve Wessel, company owner, to discuss the WESMAC Custom Boats model that suits your needs. 207.667.4822
Please contact us with any questions.